The crime of Disturbing The Peace is a misdemeanor. Disturbing The Peace encompasses many types of conduct and is often thought of as one of the most minor misdemeanors. Below is an excerpt from the Idaho Legislature website showing how it is defined under Idaho Code. The crime is punishable by a significant fine and jail. If you are charged with Disturbing The Peace in Mountain Home or anywhere in Elmore County, you should Call or text Chad directly at: (208) 696-2183